Ceramic Fiber Cloth is a woven fabric made from our high quality ceramic fiber yarn. Ceramic Fiber Cloth can be used for high temperature applications up to 2300 F. Ceramic Fiber Cloth is reinforced with fiberglass filament, and optional Inconel/alloy steel wire. Ceramic Fiber Cloth textiles (cloth, tape and rope) contain a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property.
Ceramic Fiber Cloth has been widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants.
- Available sizes: 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 5mm
- Width: 40″
- Length: As per specification & requirement
- Working Temperature : 1,800 F
- expansion joints
- safety blankets
- welding blankets
- protective and insulating covers
- shields, gaskets, cable or pipe wrapping, etc.